General terms and conditions of the company build-yours UG (limited liability)
§ 1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://build-yours.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with:
build-yours UG (limited liability)
Register number HRB 761087
Register court Stuttgart District Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Select the article
2) Confirm by clicking the button "ADD TO THE BASKET"
3) Display the shopping cart and check the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT" button
5) Enter invoice details , if necessary with a different delivery address
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the "ORDER WITH
7) View the overview of the order
details 8) The order confirmation including the order overview is sent via an automatically generated e-mail
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept the offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: After the order process has been successfully completed on our homepage, we will send the order data by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://build-yours.de. For security reasons, the order data can then no longer be accessed via the Internet.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 4 working days. In the case of payment in
advance , the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§ 5 Reservation of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
Should the buyer decide to return one of our products after purchasing one of our products online, they can make use of their right of cancellation in accordance with Section 312g of the German Civil Code (BGB).
do this, proceed as follows: The buyer informs us (build-yours UG (limited liability), Güglingweg 15, 70439 Stuttgart, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days from the day on which he or one of a third party named to him who is not the carrier who has or has taken possession of the goods. The buyer asserts the right by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by letter or email) about his decision to withdraw from this contract.
You are welcome to give us the reasons for your decision, but this is up to you. You are welcome to use the sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not an obligation.
To reimburse the purchase price, we need within 30 days from the day on which the buyer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or has returned the complete scope of delivery of the item. No changes whatsoever may have been made to the product itself. In the event of damage to the electronics or components caused by non-observance of the instructions for use, the right to revocation expires. Consequences of cancellation
If the buyer cancels this contract, we have all payments that we have received from him, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us was chosen ), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which
we received notification of the cancellation of this contract . For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that the buyer used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§7 Withdrawal Form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this sample form and send it back to the following address: build-yours UG (limited liability) Güglingweg 15
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The only contract language available is German.
§10 Customer Service
Our customer service is available to you for questions, complaints and complaints on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at:
Telephone: +49 151 18551832 (WhatsApp)